In June 2022, Peerbagh was not a nonprofit yet, but a monthly children’s magazine that launched a survey to understand how parents were exploring creative pursuits for kids. Parenting tips on how to nurture creativity in kids is not a one-size-fits all because we all go through different seasons. But there is enough research to…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
- Book Inspiration- Company of One: Is Staying Small the Next Big Thing?
Bedtime books for kids books for self care childrens publishing desi lead characters Diaspora poets Diwali coloring books for kids fun books for kids how to decolonize culture publishing a children's story spring break activity for kids storytelling in education storytelling techniques for startups teaching values Varta event writing strong stories