Ramleela and Ravan’s Katha performance for Austin families to celebrate South-Asian culture and Diwali stories
We are excited that Peerbagh will be at the Austin Public Library’s Spicewood Springs Branch on October 28th. We will be a part of and celebrating the South-Asian Heritage Day. Families will be able to enjoy a mini-Ramleela and Ravan’s Lost Boon Katha performance. This is a unique way to celebrate South-Asian culture and Diwali…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Parenting Advice: Why do we need to keep folk stories for kids alive?
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
Bangladeshi YA authors bilingual books for toddlers childrens storytelling desi books Digital brand storytelling Dushyant Wadivkar engaging lesson plans guest post Jane Austen Adaptations Phoenix king reading is sexy social media research Storytelling experts Tasneem Dairywala writing competition for children