Inclusive Storytelling in Education: Discussing why it is important for our education system and resources for teachers
Within the ever-changing realm of education, storytelling persists as a timeless tool for learning. Stories, with their captivating charm, have the power to inspire, engage, and empower students of all ages. The tales we weave and the manner in which we spin them can significantly influence the learning experience and shape our students’ perceptions of…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
- Book Inspiration- Company of One: Is Staying Small the Next Big Thing?
Bedtime books for kids books for self care childrens publishing desi lead characters Diaspora poets Diwali coloring books for kids fun books for kids how to decolonize culture publishing a children's story spring break activity for kids storytelling in education storytelling techniques for startups teaching values Varta event writing strong stories