February is Black History Month and our theme for the month is LOVE and INCLUSION. A good way to build thoughtful young leaders at home, is to expose them to books that inspire and motivate. Here is a collection of children’s books for black history month that we hope you enjoy. 6 Children’s Books for…
Ramayana is an ancient Indian epic that has influenced the subcontinent’s history and culture deeply. There are variations of Ramayana stories told through film, television, dances, and dance dramas – Ramleelas where the story is enacted. With nearly 24,000 verses divided in seven parts, the epic has tons of stories to tell. Katha: Creative writing…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Parenting Advice: Why do we need to keep folk stories for kids alive?
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
Bangladeshi YA authors bilingual books for toddlers childrens storytelling desi books Digital brand storytelling Dushyant Wadivkar engaging lesson plans guest post Jane Austen Adaptations Phoenix king reading is sexy social media research Storytelling experts Tasneem Dairywala writing competition for children