Kevan Lee‘s great post on what type of a sharer you are talking about social media personalities inspired this post. We often start our storytelling workshops with one prompt: are you a storyteller? For a nonprofit, being seen for our work and finding new volunteers is always a challenge. For a remote nonprofit, it has…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
- Book Inspiration- Company of One: Is Staying Small the Next Big Thing?
creativity quotes Diwali family events how does social media affect children Indian storytelling party diaries retelling old stories Shakti Girls short story writing competition Storytelling storytelling for cultural healing Storytelling frameworks student reviews suppandi teachers workshop young adult fiction