Our theme for the month of February is love and we have a post from Peerbagh reporter, Taesung Tao. Love can take on many forms – self-love, familial love, romance, and more. Here is a collection of young adult and children’s books on love for February. These books (and a lot more) are curated by age…
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is to recommend children’s books with South-Asian characters. So, today, we decided to share a little list of Scholastic books for kids for perfect spring reads. This is also a part of our mission to promote South-Asian authors. These are creators who are making our world more inclusive,…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Parenting Advice: Why do we need to keep folk stories for kids alive?
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
Bangladeshi YA authors bilingual books for toddlers childrens storytelling desi books Digital brand storytelling Dushyant Wadivkar engaging lesson plans guest post Jane Austen Adaptations Phoenix king reading is sexy social media research Storytelling experts Tasneem Dairywala writing competition for children