The air’s getting a bit nippy, fall in its glory has finally arrived in Austin and Dehradun. So, with the upcoming holidays and seasonality, we hope you’re joining us in our reading adventures. There is no set formula to being a storyteller or a writer. But we remember books or stories that emotionally impact us.…
As writers, we often hit roadblocks and whenever that happens, we look for inspirations and advice, mostly from other writers. While it is true that everyone has different sensibilities, there are some evergreen writing tips that work. We can personally can vouch for a few of them that we have received over the years and internalized. When we…
Writing is a hard job. Of course we do it because we love writing but there are times when you hit a point where it’s tiring. Often people say they are out of ideas but have professional goals. It is not easy to keep on going incessantly without any motivation. So, it’s important to find ways…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Parenting Advice: Why do we need to keep folk stories for kids alive?
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
Bangladeshi YA authors bilingual books for toddlers childrens storytelling desi books Digital brand storytelling Dushyant Wadivkar engaging lesson plans guest post Jane Austen Adaptations Phoenix king reading is sexy social media research Storytelling experts Tasneem Dairywala writing competition for children