Everyone has a story. Yes, ma’am. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Learning from the best and the most accomplished storytellers is not only something we’d love to do for improving our skills, but also to be inspired. Here are a few storytelling blogs that I particularly always refer to when I am thinking about how…
In our recently concluded storytelling workshop, we shared a list of 50+ creative storytelling ideas for your brands! And now for our community here, we’re happy to have these creative ideas listed. Which ones have you employed already? And which of these do you believe will work for your projects? Our latest storytelling workshops are now open for…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Parenting Advice: Why do we need to keep folk stories for kids alive?
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
Bangladeshi YA authors bilingual books for toddlers childrens storytelling desi books Digital brand storytelling Dushyant Wadivkar engaging lesson plans guest post Jane Austen Adaptations Phoenix king reading is sexy social media research Storytelling experts Tasneem Dairywala writing competition for children