Stories come to us in many different vessels as writers. They also entertain us differently as readers. The power of visual storytelling can’t be underestimated, especially when in conjunction with magical words. Writer, illustrator, and filmmaker, Debasmita Dasgupta is well-versed in all these various forms. She talks to us in the next episode of Kitabi…
Peerbagh is an independent 501 c3 non-profit registered in the city of Austin, Texas. We work with a mission to build storytellers and diversify bookshelves.
- Parenting Advice: Why do we need to keep folk stories for kids alive?
- Kitabi Qisse S2: finding underrepresented voices in stories ft. sambasivan and Parikh
- Likhawat: Celebrating Brij Nath Betab And his Poetry Collection Harud
- 5 Asian Children’s Books On Love for Valentine’s Day
- Kitabi Qisse, S2: preethi chandrasekhar of Toka Box on improving incidental representation and connection with books
Bangladeshi YA authors bilingual books for toddlers childrens storytelling desi books Digital brand storytelling Dushyant Wadivkar engaging lesson plans guest post Jane Austen Adaptations Phoenix king reading is sexy social media research Storytelling experts Tasneem Dairywala writing competition for children